What’s good for Michigan is nice for all of us. That’s why we’re banding collectively to battle the well being and financial hardships created by COVID-19.
Shoppers Vitality is delivering the vitality clients want whereas offering a important layer of help for our small enterprise and nonprofit communities. Since March, we’ve helped lots of of consumers impacted by the pandemic to:
- Customise fee plans for his or her utility payments.
- Connect with potential sources of state and federal reduction.
- Uncover new enterprise alternatives via the Pure Michigan Enterprise Join program.
- Entry digital vitality teaching to avoid wasting vitality and cash. This can be a free service the place one in every of our vitality specialists will go over your vitality use with you, after which counsel applications and rebates that would save your enterprise vitality and cash — all performed safely over the telephone. Name 800-805-0490 for particulars.
By means of our basis, we’ve additionally donated $2.3 million to neighborhood organizations supporting small companies throughout the state, together with roughly 64 p.c to female- and minority-owned firms.
From alpaca farms in Northern Michigan to bounce studios in Battle Creek, these grants have helped small companies keep afloat and prosper throughout the pandemic. You’ll be able to study extra about these inspiring folks and different Michigan small enterprise house owners confronting COVID-19 at ConsumersEnergy.com/HometownStory.
Small companies are the spine of our economic system and we’re right here to assist. Shoppers Vitality gives help to maintain firms working safely, effectively and efficiently, together with:
- Serving to small enterprise house owners preserve workers and clients secure by complying with new COVID-19-related security requirements. We’ve performed the analysis. You as a enterprise proprietor have sufficient to fret about — allow us to do the heavy lifting freed from cost.
- Skilled vitality advisors can then assist firms entry rebates and incentives for HVAC upgrades to enhance air flow and air filtration, aligning with COVID-19 tips from the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Analysis reveals switching to an vitality environment friendly HVAC system improves the indoor air high quality and reduces the variety of worker diseases by 40 p.c.
- Teaming with chambers of commerce and financial growth organizations all through Michigan to make small enterprise house owners conscious of vitality effectivity incentives to decrease payments.
To study extra about our response to COVID-19, go to ConsumersEnergy.com/Coronavirus
Please name 800-805-0490 if COVID-19 has created challenges to assembly fundamental enterprise bills equivalent to hire, payroll or utility payments.