Fireplace has burnt the Ondo State Common Primary Schooling Board annex workplace in Oke Eda in Akure. 

The constructing, which additionally occupies the advertising workplace of the state government-owned tv station, was affected by the fireplace. 



A employees informed SaharaReporters on Monday morning that the fireplace incident occurred in a single day. 



She added that every one buildings and recordsdata within the places of work had been affected by the fireplace.
 
“All of the buildings, as a result of it was fabricated from wooden, had been gone. It was fully burnt. 

“We will not lay our fingers on something. Every part within the workplace is gone,” the employees stated.





Source link

Author

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x