Starting subsequent week, you possibly can vote in individual in New York.
There will probably be 9 days of early voting starting Oct. 24. The interval ends Sunday, Nov. 1 — two days earlier than Election Day.
Here’s what it’s essential find out about early voting in Onondaga County:
What’s early voting?
In New York, it started in 2019. It permits registered voters to solid their poll, in individual, earlier than Election Day. That is the primary time New York can have in-person early voting for a presidential election.
The place are you able to vote early in Onondaga County?
There are six areas which have been designated as early voting facilities. The websites are:
• Armond Magnarelli Group Middle at McChesney Park, 2300 Grant Blvd., Syracuse
• Camillus Hearth Station, 5801 Newport Highway, Camillus (use rear entrance)
• Clay City Corridor Courtroom, 4401 Route 31, Clay (use rear entrance)
• DeWitt City Corridor Courtroom, 5400 Butternut Drive, East Syracuse
• LaFayette Hearth Station No. 1, 2444 Route 11 South, LaFayette (use rear entrance)
• Syracuse Group Connection (Southwest Group Middle), 401-425 South Ave., Syracuse