Stepping out of a sizzling bathe into a chilly toilet virtually killed a Colorado man, who had developed a critical allergic response to chilly temperatures.

The 34-year-old outdated man collapsed after getting out of the bathe, and his household discovered him on the ground, in accordance with a report of the case revealed Oct. 27 in The Journal of Emergency Medicine. The person was struggling to breathe and his pores and skin was lined in hives. He was experiencing a life-threatening, whole-body allergic response often called anaphylaxis.



Source link

Author

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x