Syracuse, N.Y. — Onondaga County well being officers right now warned the general public of attainable coronavirus exposures at six native companies. At every of the six places, a patron or an worker examined constructive for Covid-19.
Individuals who have been on the companies throughout the next instances ought to monitor themselves for signs of Covid-19, officers mentioned.
- Storage Clothes retailer at Future USA mall (an worker examined constructive): Friday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m. to six:30 p.m.; Saturday, Oct. 24, 10:30 a.m. to six:30 p.m.; Sunday, Oct. 25, 10 a.m. to six:30 p.m.; Monday, Oct. 26, 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Tuesday, Oct. 27, 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Julie’s Diner, 3800 Brewerton Rd, North Syracuse (a patron examined constructive): Saturday, Oct. 24, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Coleman’s Pub, 100 S Lowell Ave, Syracuse (two employees tested positive): Sunday, Oct. 25, 11 a.m. to midnight.
- DannO’S Bar, 3855 Break up Rock Rd, Camillus (a patron examined constructive): Sunday, Oct. 25, midday to 7:30 p.m.
- Get together Metropolis, 256 Northern Lights Plaza, North Syracuse (an worker examined constructive): Wednesday, Oct. 28, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Koster’s Wooden Flooring Retailer, 2027 Teall Ave, Syracuse (an worker examined constructive): Friday, Oct. 23, 7:30 a.m. to five p.m.; Saturday, Oct. 24, 8 a.m. to three p.m.
The well being division is figuring out shut contacts of the people and notifying them. Those that might have been uncovered ought to monitor themselves for signs of coronavirus for 14 days from the date of potential publicity. If signs do develop, folks ought to keep dwelling and name their docs for additional steerage. The division mentioned people who find themselves aged, have underlying medical situations or compromised immune programs ought to name their docs early even when their sickness is delicate.
MORE ON CORONAVIRUS